For the comfort and enjoyment of all our customers we ask all visitors to adhere to our simple rules of play.
Parents & Guardians MUST:
- Remain on the premises at all times.
- Monitor their child to ensure he/she is capable of using the equipment safely.
- Know where their child is at all times and also ensure the child is able to locate them at all times.
- Parents & Guardians know their child’s capabilities best, so they should ensure an appropriate level of supervision to reflect this. For the safety of other children, the management reserve the right to remove unruly children from the centre.
- Management also reserve the right to refuse admission.
- We further require at least one adult for every 5 children visiting to ensure an appropriate level of supervision is maintained.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. Little Rascals does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children who are under 4’10 or 148cm in height may play. Children over this height may be allowed to play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands prior to entering the play areas.
- Jewellery and badges should be removed and kept safely by a responsible adult.
- Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses. Jumbo Fun and Play, cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss of such articles.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play areas. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Socks can be purchased from the main reception area.
- Age restrictions vary dependant on the play area that visitors and children area using. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
- Play is restricted to 2 hours during peak times for exceptions to this please speak to a member of staff.
- Jumbo Fun and Play recommends to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man-made fibres are not recommended and will prevent children from using some of the attractions within Jumbo Fun and Play.
- Clothes with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play areas.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play areas.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play areas.
- It is forbidden to smoke or play with fire within Jumbo Fun and Play.
- It is not recommended that children who are feeling unwell are allowed to enter the Centre and under no circumstances should enter the play areas.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care at all times while in the Centre and must maintain supervision at all times.
- In the interests of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked /wiped up as soon as possible. Please report any spillages to a member of staff who will be happy to clean the area.
- Report ALL accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurence. These will be logged and are an important part of Jumbo Fun and Plays ongoing commitment to providing safe play and safety audits.
- All damages to Jumbo Fun and Plays property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the dedicated baby changing room, ensuring nappies are placed in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at Jumbo Fun and Play may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
Sensory Room Rules (coming soon)
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times when in the Sensory Room.
- The Sensory Room is a quiet and relaxing environment, so everyone who enters the room must respect this and be as quiet as possible.
- No food or drink can be taken into the sensory room.
- All sensory room equipment must remain in the room at all times.
- A maximum of 6 children are to be in the Sensory Room at one time. Please be aware at busy times staff may need to allocate you with a pass to enter the room for a period of 20 minutes.
The team at Jumbo Fun and Play supervise the play equipment maintenance and help maximise both your children’s and your enjoyment from the play experience, they are not however a replacement for parental supervision.